Saturday, May 31, 2008

yawn!!!

just woke up from a very deep sleep.. after almost 30 hours of lab work with ben n prasad..
had a very pleasant dream just now.. of which i wont disclose it coz it's for me and me only..
only thing i can tell u is..
1. it's not a wet dream (lol)
2. involves a person i know and care about
3. it's maybe a window into my life.. like a sign or something (lol)
and that's that.. probably will forget bout it in few hours time..
oh well..
p/s: not an emo post or anything related to my love live (if i even have one lol)

one thing i like bout doing something until my body gives way is the quality of sleep after that..
pure gold!
and waking up very much refreshed with a beautiful outlook on how life would be after that moment..
life is just.. wonderful:)

1 comment:

Jeremy Nunis said...

its ok to dream about me mus.... :P i know u miss me