Saturday, May 17, 2008

OLD LIOW

23rd birthday?
forgotten bout it till my sis called

just not me to do this kind of thing..

but still, thanks for all the wishes
at least i know i'm old (yes, thank u so much, lol)

funny thing happen again
i kinda got this jinx on this day.. for years now i would find myself extremely sleepy
on the 16th, 17th and 18th of may..
i dunno why but that's how it is..

first year in IMU disappoint INTEC-mate fiona n lydia
bring me out for lunch(or is it dinner)
was sleeping like a baby in mcd
sweat.. ( ithink i had a fever that day.. hope thay understand)
-thanks guys for the birthday meal-

last year kinda disappoint the IMU 'family' by spoiling their surprise
was totally knocked out that day
can feel everyone's "rage" the next day hahaha
-thanks for the cake, card and basketball-

this year spoiled the naboobian (angie n denise) surprise
darn it.. really sorry..
cant do anything it's just how i am
-thanks for the cake, card and "facial for me and my date?" (good one.. kinda make my day)-

yeah that's me alright.. me and my birthdayZZZZZZ
full of disappointment
(i think this have something to do with andropause and growing old)
- u know how they say bout lefties andropause-ing sooner

maturity and blessed year
that's what i hope to achieve this year
insya-ALLAH..

thank you god for giving me health, and all the joy in life.. family, friends and a purpose to live.. what more can i asked for

No comments: