Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SOMBONG??!!

last nite was helping few juniors out for osce..
felt good to be in touch with the exam scene albeit not mine.. lolz
it went well but pretty here and there..

after that we went out for late supper..

in come the punch line...

"mustaq, kau ni sombong gile ah dulu, takut nak tegur" said the juniors (apparently girls coz no guys would ever be bother by such minute details)

reaction: what the fish..

i tot i was being like a whore, selling myself to peeps around me and making a fool of myself in the process.. i admit that i'm socially retarded but at least i made an effort to 'attach' myself to to social world.. i tried :(

maybe it's how i restrict myself to certain group of peeps or maybe i'm a bit too cold at times but never "sombong" - i hope:p

but all in all, good to know that they noticed me..
at least they said i'm ok now.. more approachable..

p/s: always tot that i'm the useless, socially retarded joker with no dignity what-so-ever.. all thanks to imu..

btw not EMO-ing


2 comments:

senaiboy said...

You're so hardcore.

:P

well seriously mus.. you're a joker with no dignity, true aha :P. but never the useless, socially retarded part you know.

maybe you just haven't found somewhere to really attach yourself to. if that's so, don't. keep flying till you find a place to land.

butterflies are meant to be free (:

khairul said...

waaa thanks siaw... so deep lei your comment... someday i will make sure there'll be butterflies in my stomach lol
i dun understand it myself