Friday, May 9, 2008

me?

was chatting with a friend last week on our future plans.. on how our life should and would be.. dreams and hopes... up to a point he said...

"my parent deserve a bigger house"

up to this point i'm on the verge of spilling my lacrimal secretion...
such big words that wakes me up... how does my parent fit into my future plans.. will they be in it in the first place...
looking back... on where i stand and what it takes for me to be here...
stump for words... i concede defeat.. to me who's drifting away from my values...
i hope i'm still who i am..


now and the future

seem so far now..

i don't want to grow up anymore....

2 comments:

senaiboy said...

it's easy to get lost in our dreams thinking only about ourselves ..

but at least you realise it before you stepped off the path (:

khairul said...

thanks siaw

it's not just realizing
now it's a matter of how i react to thisthing..
i hate this feeling