Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i.am.a.bully?


on one peaceful mamak session, as i was sipping (actually strawing hehe) my teh 'o' ais, some juniors complain to me on how a bully i was during orientations..
hehehe looking back, i would say i was kinda one but dun blame me
orientation kinda brings out the devil in you..
it was the only way for me to 'bridge' the gap between the juniors and myself..lol
how else can u slapped a huge chunk of butter on somebody's face w/o the victim felt victimized
we have fun indeed
and most important thing.. we made friends
to all my victims... sorry lol
few pix during M205's reign supreme over the M206s
(bad medicine but it's good for you)
fellow bullier ;p
the S.H.I.T-heads!!!
first victim: Mr. butter man - actually we coin the DIGIman idea hahaha

2nd victim: the intec-ian (who asked u to tell us u guys from intec.. lol)

flagging the flag of friendship - chow chow buns!
say ahhhhhhh......
lolz
i am indedd a bully

No comments: