Wednesday, May 21, 2008

let it be a red tide!!!

of all football night... this shall be one i shall remember most..
should be my last champion league final.. at least for the next few years.. and my teams in it..
yay..
crossing my fingers into a tight knot that i dun think i can untangle it later lol
let it be a night for manchester united to cap a great season..

can wait.. even as i type these words in, am watching a rerun of the RED night.. champions league final 1999, nou camp, barcelona.. united vs bayern munich

a nite of magic

hope it'll come and visit me again tonight!!!!

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Annnd We are the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE for the 3rd time!

We can't ask for more, my friend !

shiny_outdoors said...

Can you believe it... shinyin actually watched football! I was rooting for Chelsea though because i always root for the underdogs. What the fish was with the penalty shootout. Ronaldo was funny trying to trick the goalkeeper but got it blocked instead. Terry was just unlucky.. slipped. Poor guy.