Monday, May 12, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???

apart from 'WHY ARE U STILL HERE', that's the most recent question i ogt lately.. why?
coz i finished phase 1 in IMU and i'm still in IMU... why..

to make things clear, and hoping that there wont be any more question bout it after this, i'm doing attachment for goodness sake.. just and act of trying to get the upper hand when the transfer to calgary is finalised and to make good use of the time i have, and i have loads of it..
but the plan kinda backfired as seniors in UoC start ranting bout how i should have just enjoyed my holiday.. with the risk of rotting my brain to the max!!!!

'dun you ever involved yourself in anything medical now' is what they told me..

darn it... should have listened to them

but, i did enjoy myself during the attachments.. it gave me motivations and drives to pursue greatness in a field that i dun really like in the first place lol

and it gave me the opportunity to spend some more time with my friends before we disperse into the wilderness.. yeah i really appreciate those extra few seconds that i've spent with my remaining batchmates, juniors (m106, m206, m107, m207 and new juniors), and sister in csu! hahaha simply a joy!

also got a chance to be simulated patient (sp), practise osce with juniors, representaing imu in sports events etc etc...

which reminds me...

I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY NOW!!!! lol

No comments: