Sunday, May 11, 2008

BYE BYE EPL

after the game yesterday i realised something i dread since forever... living without epl.. (a.k.a. bcl)
not because the season just ended.. not that at all.. just the fact that canada is not really a footballing nation, hence no coverage for epl there... darn it!!! the idea of me not watching any united game for the coming 3 years is just unbearable..
coz watching football is not just 'watching'.. it's the whole experience
going to mamak
with all my football kaki's
smoke from nearby table
bookies dealing in front of me
3 cups of 'teh o ais'
mamak food
yelling at the tube
jumping like a mad man after a goal
bad mouthing the ref and other team
making fun of kee fong whenever arsenal fail to win
mamak dudes
at times spilling curry on my lecture notes
walking to mamak in the wee hours
emo-ing after united's loss
making people wait for me for mamak trips (sorry chris, kee fong, ys)
etc
etc

darn it.. i hate this feeling

i dowan to grow up!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Oliver said...

I pity you my friend. The EPL is the best league in the world.

Anyhow we are the Champions Of England. Hope we'll be champs of Europe soon. :D

www.utdtillidie.blogspot.com

khairul said...

thanks man
cool blog u have there
u r officially my epl source for the next 3 years lol