Tuesday, May 5, 2009

me mountain people.. me no need glasses.. me noob


spring has finally arrive here in calgary
FINALLY!!!

and what do u do if u live in a city surrounded by mountains?
HIKE!!!!

destination - sheep river valley

the hike
i wouldnt say it's a tough hike but the view is just amazing, cool terrain (hard, mud, rocky, snowy etc etc)
and it's a good way to shed some of these 'i dunno what' around my belly
lol

but the sad part is, i lost my glasses AGAIN!!!!! arghhhhhhhh

hike members - team A:
moose
greg + gamble the 'debarked' dog
siobhan
miles

team B:
mikey blue eyes
anastasia
aatif
matt b

checking in with the rangers

urmmm, maybe bot this trail lol

foran grade trail? i think.. cant believe there's still snow

first peak? rockies man!!!


2nd peak? can actually see city of calgary froom here in the distance!! wow

lunch pit stop


take note that there's no snow around me
I AM THAT HOT!!!!! lol
and the last sighting of my glasses
it either melted coz i was super HOTTT dat day or drop as i slipped down the trail
aishhhh....



hotttttt!!!!



conclusion - late for class the next morning lol
but definately worth it

No comments: