Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yawn!!!

bolt was good
madagascar 2's better
yes man's hilarious
the day earth stood still's very shitake mushroom
high school musical 3 has few nice songs

guess what i've been doing these days
apart from cooking some chickens
lol


supposed to sleep but my back's killing me
bad posture they say
but i have family histories of back pain
discectomized uncle
soon following suit auntie

and it doesnt help shovelling a thick block of ice off the pavement lol!!
my fault actually, so malas leave it there for few nights

something really good tho
i invented my own dish today
'sotong kunyit pedas'
hahahahaha

i shall pursue this new talent of mine

next up!!!!
bak kut teh



*knowing that my parent do read my blog from time to time
bak kut teh is chicken with spice!
~ lol

4 comments:

senaiboy said...

hahahahaa "chicken with spice" .. there is such thing actually, it's called "chi kut teh"

btw no la it's not bad posture.. or family history.. it's called 'sudah tua' :P

khairul said...

bugger siaw... kalau tua how can i still be lengzhai like this... hahahah

hUiLiN said...

omg! :) I love Bolt too! Darn cute. And madagascar! Laughed my head off :p Thank goodness I didn't waste my money on DTSS.

How's Vancouver? Did you go?

khairul said...

ah hui ah.. tak pergi la.. tak ada mood... so end up spending my times watching more movies and making myself fatter than life!!! lol

gg-fied