Sunday, November 16, 2008

brrrrrrr.... NO MORE!!!!


they say the winter in calgary is unbelievable
come january-february
u expect minus 45 degrees celcius to greet ur new year

premonitions were made:

1. i'm gonna die a cold and lonely death
(heck! u dun even need to put my body in the morgue's freezer)
2. if i didnt die... gonna hibernate for at least 2 months
3. gonna do a futurama... cryostasis/frozen till the next millenium.. yay

if u see a lengzhai statue like this one, please wake me up lolz

but no no no....
not with my new buddies here...
let me introduce u guys to my savior!!!!
meet my pets lolz



ah paw...
will shield my head and my ears from frozo!!


and the twins.. ah racc and ah coon
the warrior against coldie



yes!!! i will survive lolz

4 comments:

Ang3 said...

wakakkkakka..the poser is in Calgary!!! Gosh...wear more lar..u're wearing SHORTS and t-shirts..u thought u are in Malaysia ar..how to survive in that thick snow??!?!? dun ACT to be macho, u're killing urself!

Ang3 said...

oh and another thing..ur ah paw and ah racc and ah coon! DUN KILL ANIMALS!!! they're so adorable...mr HUNTER! i'm gonna report u to the police:P:P u bad boy..

taipomi said...

OMG...u must be freezing to death dy!!!
how could ur hair drop?i thought u're suppose to grow more hair when it's cold?haha...

khairul said...

ang3: i'm hot ma.. that's why look so cool like that lol... but then few minutes after that have to take warm bath for 1 hour!! lol.. cari pasal betul... and those pets of mine artificial one.. later i show u what my fren did.. lol cruel and funny

taipomi: my hair dropped coz i too hot la.. how many tiimes need to say one lol no matter how many hair i loss i'm still more leng zhai then ur dude with messy hair lol