Friday, July 25, 2008

nightmares!!!

randomised post:
i had loads of nightmares
but only one freak the hell outta me
still having it from time to time
at least 5 times annually
the same freakin' dream
even yesterday
it goes like this:
can't move
like a 'vegetable'
can see
can feel
then suddenly huge blocks and blocks of boxes came into view
slowly but surely
they're forced down my throat
one by one
can feel my mouth and throat stretched
always got fever after that
even got 'aftertaste' once i woke up
dream-reader anyone??
so if u see me sleeping and sweating like mad..
do wake me up..

3 comments:

suwen said...

are like in canada YET?!?!

why so long wan!

denise said...

shucks..suwen was actually me, denise tan suYIN. forgot to sign out frm sis's account.

so yea, why so long wan!

khairul said...

yes ladies and gentleman.. another bimbo moment from the bimbo herself.. hahahha.. been onlining since the 1st day
never see u only... wanna text also scared coz going to cost u guys too lol... later la.. when i find a proper telco
why so long for what???? updates???