Monday, July 21, 2008

last act_imu

finally my imu day's are over (tho it's been over for the past few months)
and how did i end it?
with bitter dissappointment

represented imu for 2 events
futsal - saturday
athletics (4x100m) - sunday
futsal: knocked out in the 1st round
4x100m:4th
(but imu got 3rd overall)
altho i tried my best
but my best is just not good enough

but the experience sure is fun
and new friends
few realizations:
(warning~ss moment)

1. i'm still quite fast (lol) albeit the protruding belly
2. i cannot run curves~balancing problem
3. i'm a damn good goalkeeper but will let in stooopid goals
4. better off as outfield player
5. i'm good at making new acquiantance but lousy at maintaining them
6. people actually laugh at my jokes lol
7. I M LENGZHAI hahahaha

futsal team minus anthony

the running dudes

team pep talk
passing the baton

team imu

runnimg dudettes



No comments: