Saturday, June 14, 2008

i heart salmonella

life is surrounded by math and numbers..
let me share with you the very equation that cost me 2 weeks of my life..

(1 trip back to your hometown+2 helpings of your fav traditional local dish, 'nasi tumpang' for supper)
x
2 hours of sleep
-
1 breakfast
+
1 hurried 'nasi paku' for lunch
=
2 episodes of projectile vomiting
+
5 days of enteric fever in a period of 8 days
+
1 and a half week in bed
+
1 missed medical check up appointment


at least i got to read lots of good books (3) in bed without no regret

4 comments:

senaiboy said...

hope salmonella don't follow you to the camp hehe :P

£ydia said...

good thing you didn't get your 'hot passionate kiss' at the airport, if not your salmonella will take on a human form.;p

khairul said...

min.. lydia right?? u still owe me that kiss!!! it haunts me even in my dreams huhuhuhu
how's life in straclyde?

khairul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.