Tuesday, June 10, 2008

fear factor

i'm a thrill seeker.. went reverse bungee with leng lui no.1 and 'kee fong' jr. few months back.. i would say i want to face fear full in the face... but, throwing down the towel and exposing my weakness, i here bear witness to my own downfall.. i can never get myself to outwit my fear of two things in life.. practical and real for they are.. i can't get my way around these two jinx!!

1. a shogun... a masked man.. of oriental origin.. dunno why and since when, they scare the daylight outta me.. couldn't even watch teenage mutant ninja turtle in comfort with the fact that shroeder is a shogun.. or tom cruise's last samurai.. no matter how god the show is, the scene when the shogun rode his horse thru the jungle still haunts me..

2. frogs... two plain facts... creepy and slimy... and they can jump too!!! just the thought of them send shiver down my spine... frogs are just... frogs.. the only reason i 'magically' got stomach ache in bio classes..

good thing that shoguns no longer roams the world.. and frogs dun frog around during the day or in the city..

2 comments:

jack said...

you went for the reverse bungee. oh! why never wait for me.....

khairul said...

jackie- coz i've been asking people to join me since 2 years ago.. then they agreed so faster go b4 they change their mind.. hahaha enjoy ur summer trip dude..